The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of fax
1fax masculinetelefax masculineto send sb a fax — mandarle / enviarle un fax a algn
- fax machine/message — fax
- fax number — número de fax
- We will be able to deal with e-mail contact, electronic faxes and text messages from a mobile phone.
- If the reporter needs to rewrite or edit the release, it is much easier to edit an electronic message than to retype a fax or a hard copy of the release.
- The U.S. Embassy officials presented the copy of the fax at Friday's hearing.
- This time, I sent copies of my faxes to high-ranking Forestry administrators in Jakarta.
- You will also be able to conduct conference calls, receive voice mail, send faxes and check e-mail.
- Curiously enough, all this proselytising activity is funded by sending out junk faxes to businesses in the UK.
- On more than 400 occasions the company violated regulations which forbid companies from sending junk faxes.
- I received another anonymous fax this morning, right on schedule.
- Over 13,500 of you sent faxes to your senators.
- Junk faxes are illegal because a significant cost is shifted to the recipient without recourse.
- The penalty for each unsolicited fax is the greater of $500 or your actual damages.
- Thank you for your extraordinary fax of June 5.
- Thank you for your fax of June 8.
- I've signed the petitions, written letters, sent faxes and emails, and I'm ready.
- Receiving faxes and voice messages via e-mail is free; other services are charged.
- He did not do so in writing, although he was receiving faxes from them.
- The arbitrator found that the faxes of 18th March were clear enough.
- He followed up his Saturday morning phone message with this fax.
- You can support their protest by sending faxes or calling the interior minister.
- We refer to your fax dated 7th December.
- fax machine/message — fax
1faxearI'll fax it (through) to you — se lo enviaré / mandaré por fax
- Almost overnight the demand for our services plummeted as customers began faxing their documents rather than sending them by courier.
- The fax transmission details indicate that the document was faxed at 4.34 pm on 12 October.
- It is for this reason that I did not fax this document or direct that it be faxed.
- The documents were faxed to The Post by officials at the records center.
- Most network management software will also allow you to fax documents from the desktop as well.
- The document was then faxed through to the Indian authorities via Interpol.
- You'll have to go to your office and fax the documents from there.
- Overseas-based South Africans are using the Internet to attach their signatures and others are faxing the petition.
- He faxed a simple questionnaire to some of the city's restaurants, asking them how their sales compared to the pre-ban days.
- A second questionnaire was faxed two weeks after the first questionnaire.
- Members would be e-mailed or faxed government consultation documents, policy papers and press releases.
- Viewers will be invited to fax, e-mail or phone in their votes.
- Permission must also be sought from immigration headquarters in Bangkok which requires many documents to be faxed back and forth.
- He also faxed a letter to an FBI agent in New York who has had contact with him.
- They were requested to fax back the document with their signatures.
- We then faxed the information to the inspector.
- The customer might then be asked to fax a copy of his driving licence and a utility bill.
- Another time I had to fax a document when my client needed a signature.
- Pick style, fabric, color, and sizes, then fax the order.
- Please fax or e-mail a resume and cover letter stating your interest.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!