The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de fidelidad
1fidelidad femeninolealtad femeninoto swear fealty to the king — jurar fidelidad al rey
- The Anglo-Saxons used oaths not only to swear fealty to feudal lords, but also to ensure honesty during legal proceedings and transactions.
- By that I mean a vassal/lord relationship in which the former swears fealty to the latter in return for control of the lands which he owns.
- No, what's important is your unswerving fealty to the Lord.
- Nearly helpless, Harold was forced to swear an oath of fealty to William and to swear further that he would advocate William's cause in England.
- The Crusaders would remain for one year in the East to assist the new Emperor; any who remained thereafter would have to take an oath of fealty to him.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!