The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de intrépido
1intrépidoaudazfearless of sthhe is utterly fearless — no le tiene miedo a nada
- It is compassionate, frank, courageous, plain, fearless and confident.
- He is a fearless crusader for the rights of the underprivileged, such as his son.
- Being a firefighter requires much more than a brave, fearless approach and a calm nature.
- Everything he did demonstrated his fearless approach to a game he makes look easy.
- Only those who think they are brave and fearless will be allowed entry into what will be the spookiest house in the midlands on the day.
- Be fearless and unafraid because really, you're only going to meet yourself.
- On the one hand, you're a bold and fearless maven of modern times, but on the other, slings and arrows hurt!
- He combined a keen sense of humor with a bold witness and fearless preaching of the Word of God.
- The best antidote to error is the full and fearless proclamation of the truth.
- It has everything to do with where your heart is and being fearless and full of hope.
- A fearless person could not be courageous, because courage is all about the mind dominating fear.
- Gertrude was brought up to be physically fearless and intellectually confident.
- No, they had a fearless leader screaming at them about fear and impending doom.
- People think I'm fearless but I'm not, I can get very afraid at times.
- Well, worry no more, for this fearless column has a solution.
- He's a modern artist of the old school: utterly fearless, profoundly confusing and completely bonkers.
- What does this reveal about their stance as fearless truth-tellers always prepared to rebut the lies of the corporate press?
- This column likes to think of itself as pretty fearless, but there are some subjects which are so explosive that I hardly know how to start.
- Our fearless comedians, who strive every year to find new taboos to breach, are scared of breaching the only one that matters today.
- I look forward, in the interests of justice and fearless investigative journalism, to future exposés.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!