The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1sin temorsin miedo
- Tthe main character fearlessly confronts difficult ethical issues.
- He was appointed medical officer and again fearlessly exposed inadequacies in management and the harshness and dishonesty of officials.
- The muscle-bound St. Petersburg native stripped to the waist and plunged fearlessly into the icy river.
- The 25-year-old player tackled fearlessly in defence and was, therefore, awarded his first man-of-the-match award.
- I reject the comments made by the previous speaker that any attempt to debate these issues openly and fearlessly is somehow engaging in racial hysteria or racial division.
- Expect, too, plenty of backbenchers to step forward fearlessly to criticise the leadership.
- Fearlessly, she disappeared from her home for hours without her mother knowing where she was.
- Her latest song is about what all of her best songs are about: dealing fearlessly with the consequences of her latest mistake.
- The conductor led his musicians fearlessly through the complicated tempo changes.
- The princess snapped shut her parasol and then suddenly ran forward fearlessly through the water with a whoop.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!