The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(fabric/pastry) muy ligero(touch/kiss) muy suave
- He sensed the presence edging steadily closer, until he felt the icy-cold, feather-light touch on his cheek.
- Even a feather-light touch was pushing the boundaries, and I stepped back slightly.
- It looked so fragile, as though anything but a feather-light touch could break it.
- Next, he softly tapped his fingers near her elbow with a feather-light touch as he did so.
- There was absolute silence for a while, then a feather-light touch on my hair.
- For those averse to fruitcakes and all that goes into them, there are traditional feather-light sponge cakes in exotic flavours such as the strawberry torte and the egg-less lychee gateaux.
- The plate is hefty, but the pancakes are feather-light.
- Few can resist buying the feather-light decorative pieces, which come in alluring colours.
- It is feather-light when parking but weighty and secure at speed.
- She has a gentle touch, but Jonnie's wound still throbs at the feather-light tap.
- He wore black armor that looked feather-light.
- Several manufacturers have developed feather-light videocassettes, weighing a fraction of a normal videotape.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!