The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of monótono
1monótonosin ninguna característica especial
- It shows featureless grey sky above almost featureless green steppe, which stretches right out to a distant, dead level horizon.
- It is a hot, dusty town on the flat, featureless central Texas plain.
- Some of the surface was smooth and featureless, indicating a process of filling in as with blowing, drifting sands.
- Two men stand side by side in front of a featureless, white background.
- The nighttime mission was over featureless landscape that provided minimal visual markers.
- The walk should be reserved for a clear day as much of the high ground is relatively featureless and there is always the danger of straying too near the steep cliffs.
- The site lies in the city's industrial belt, surrounded by featureless new apartment blocks.
- Lying in his featureless bedroom he hears a call come in on his answering machine.
- The main character is a 42-year-old marriage counsellor whose life has become drab and featureless.
- While the desert can seem featureless to some, the land's owners had already identified the best views for their future home.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!