The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- the Feds
- Naturally, the box the Feds supplied was rigged with every surveillance gizmo known to man.
- Wherever they go they think the Feds, or the police, or spies are watching them.
- I didn't follow the case against the man at all or how good a case the Feds made against him.
- As the new job looms ever closer, it appears that the Feds are finally closing in on him.
- When it came time finally to arrest the man, it was in my father's closet that the Feds found him.
- Why the Feds aren't interested in pursuing more of them is puzzling.
- When they accessed their machines back home, the Feds recorded the login info, and later returned to root the boxes.
- Jim asked to make a phone call, but was told he would have to wait until the Feds had questioned him.
- It would be far, far easier to just shut down the boxes, pull them, and give them to the Feds.
- Not only can you be sued if you lie in your advertising, but you can also get in trouble with the Feds.
- If the Feds were going to hunt him for peddling porn, why pay taxes to finance their cause?
- When a scam involves millions of dollars, then the associations get involved, along with the banks and the Feds.
- Since then the Feds have continued their investigations and most of the money has been recovered.
- The Feds are on their way, and Ralph here is all the protection anybody could ask for.
- The Feds today unsealed the charges, which were initially handed down last week by a federal grand jury in New York.
- A gunman killed in a shootout with police had texted his girlfriend minutes earlier to say: "The feds are following me."
- The looters were trying to get in and out of JD Sports before the "feds" arrive.
- When kids talk about the feds, it's obvious that they're not talking about the FBI.
- "Come on, who likes the Feds? They're annoying, nagging," said one young man.
- He overtook me near London, then near Nottingham he had been pulled over by the feds.
- That's what's put me off going to Poole Quay - bloody feds all over the place, spoils your ride back as you're always on the look out for them!
- Were the feds hassling bikers?
- I know its a sensible place to have it, but have you had any grief off the feds regarding the position of your tax disc?
- As well as all the usual unprintable insults, this 12-year-old taunted us with "Kill the Feds!"
- My twin brother is a fed, he's still safe, though no doubt he will be brainwashed in time.
2Finanzasthe Fed — la Fed→ Federal Reserve Board
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!