The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1que paga cuotasque paga colegiatura Mexicofee-paying school — colegio particular
- The Institute is the most expensive of the fee-paying repeat schools.
- Of the top 10 schools sending students to colleges last year, nine were fee-paying.
- He taught at Swansea Grammar School, a middle-class fee-paying establishment, for thirty-six years.
- There are more than 50 fee-paying secondary schools in Ireland, according to the Department of Education.
- Revelations that some schools are performing better than expected might halt the drift towards fee-paying grind schools.
- You will almost certainly optimise your child's chances of being successful if he or she has attended a fee-paying school.
- He was born in east London and was educated at the fee-paying Forest School and the prestigious London School of Economics.
- There is no doubt that fee-paying schools will provide children with contacts which will stand them in good stead for the rest of their lives.
- Most fee-paying schools have an open day.
- It is not a fee-paying private school.
- The Heritage Park is situated approximately a mile from Peatland World and is a community-run fee-paying visitor attraction.
- There is a range of attractions across the island, some public and free, some private and fee-paying, some private but available for viewing by arrangement.
- As if out of frustration, most local authorities even sold off public lavatories which are now operating as fee-paying facilities.
- In fee-paying schools, almost all students come from a family background where there is a great deal of emphasis on achievement and good citizenship.
- A parent has withdrawn his son from one of the country's leading fee-paying colleges because of alleged bullying.
- Many second level schools in the posh, fee-paying sector and in the ordinary, free sector are well equipped and are staffed by trained, well-qualified teachers.
- His move in 1982 from Gonzaga, a fee-paying all-boys school, to Crescent, a mixed, free and comprehensive school, was something he found dramatic.
- Our old school, like many fee-paying establishments, has devised a way of reconnecting with its old pupils as they approach the stage in life when there would be some point in touching them for a donation to one of its projects.
- I went to a fee-paying day school.
- An ancient Irish monastery and a fee-paying Leinster boarding school have been included in a list of the world's 100 most endangered heritage sites.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!