Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1bobo masculine informalboba feminine informalzonso masculine Latin America informalzonsa feminine Latin America informal
- I can't believe the feebs who are calling in to discuss the blackout.
- If you look at the camera or anywhere else, you'll look like a feeb.
- They got started, and I went over and smacked Ron one for being such a feeb.
- On screen, however, he's a bumbling, fumbling, stuttering feeb.
- Actually going to that feeb for help was worse than surrendering to dad and admitting I was nothing.