The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1morral masculineto put on the feedbag — comer
- Our four-legged hero doesn't even get an extra carrot in his feedbag for his efforts.
- It'd be better if you could stick a feedbag to your face, but you can't unless you're a horse, so taking in six meals per day is your best bet.
- Their feedbags got lighter and lighter while their loads got heavier and heavier.
- Carrying feedbags with a ration of oats, he led Ember into the little shelter he'd prepared for the horses.
- The bucket had been stuck on the animal's snout, hanging like a feedbag, preventing it from eating or drinking.
- We only use feedbags when we go off trail riding and they are on the picket line.
- She designed her own equine feedbag after her retired racehorse kept spilling and wasting his food.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!