The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de batallador
adjetivo feistier, feistiest
- Once they adapt to their new coach's ways, the team will be aggressive and feisty.
- I simply nodded, quelling that feisty, fiery side of me, and offered yet another ghost of a smile.
- The feisty old lady lives alone but fights with the men almost every day.
- A feisty, scrawny white guy is frantically attacking the black guy.
- Yet set against that is the fact that this is a pretty dry effort with an unusual lack of feisty anecdotes, and this remains one for the real aficionado.
- They are characters you can get underneath and they are all quite strong and feisty, but they are all flawed and frail.
- Scotland were well beaten by a determined and feisty Irish side who now go to Twickenham next weekend with a chance of winning the championship.
- Still on the west side, a feisty and determined group of community residents looks set to achieve a fine piece of conservation.
- Even so, the country has begun to ponder what it will be like without an outspoken, feisty prime minister.
- It's a lively little read as it stands, but neither as feisty nor effective as it could have been.
- Hadrian built his wall to keep out raiding parties from what is now Scotland; then, as now, the Scots were a lively, feisty people.
- But she does have lots of feisty Irish spirit and a best friend called Marion, who enjoys a few drinks and a good old sing song in the local pub.
- They're all 6 feet tall and in their sixties or seventies and they're spirited and feisty.
- But this is a sparky and feisty player who wears his heart on his sleeve.
- There is undoubtedly a feisty spirit about the current Aberdeen squad.
- He was stubborn and feisty, determined and driven, and that's the mark that he has left.
- Be like President Truman and live an active, useful, feisty life into your late eighties or even longer!
- He saw her physical beauty well enough, but he never noticed her intelligence or her feisty spirit.
- She speaks softly but forcefully, an indication of how feisty she can be.
- Connor brings a feisty sweetness to the stage, coupled with a well-integrated voice boasting a sizzling range.
- When I meet Kate, with her shiny, white-blonde hair, bronze skin and feisty manner, I feel I already know her.
- She is stacked and feisty, but not actually that smart a player.
- The characters are feisty and unusual, but at many points I couldn't really understand where any of this was going.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!