The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de feldespato
- Quartz is associated most commonly with aegirine and potassium feldspar as well as zircon.
- Larger crystals of feldspar and quartz dominate the host rock.
- These granite dikes are composed almost totally of potassium feldspar and quartz.
- Minerals such as feldspar, which are insoluble in water, will not give a positive test.
- Its most abundant mineral is feldspar, which accounts for two-thirds of the Earth's crust.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!