The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de felino
1Zoologíafelinoour feline friends — nuestros amigos los gatos
- Having just recently lost a very favourite feline member of our household, the title caught my eye immediately.
- And the feline family ‘plays’ with its food before eating it, taunting and chasing their prey.
- My cat, being a fully paid-up member of the fastidious feline world, now refuses to eat anything else.
- And Sam does not like cats so a family with feline pets would not be suitable.
- The cat and the dog belong to different families: canine and feline.
- My mother began to feed the neighborhood cats so that we developed a fair size feline family outside.
- Your cat is currently vaccinated for distemper, rabies, feline leukemia and any other syndrome for which there is a form of prevention.
- To test cats for feline leukemia virus and immune deficiency virus, vets check for the presence of the virus itself, not the antibody levels.
- Their front canine teeth are large and feline, perfect for grasping prey and slashing it open.
- Healthy rats - even those bred for hundreds of generations in the laboratory - show distinct anxiety around feline odors.
- From the other side of the bushes, a powerful, feline shape emerged: a leopard.
- Humans have long imitated feline attributes and graces.
- Unafraid and unhurried, the great black beast padded silently down the centre of the trail, not quite a cat but a fluid feline shape.
- There were two eyes, oval in shape and quite feline in their appearance, riding above a long, thin, pointed nose.
- She had four legs with large clawed paws beneath her white-furred feline shape.
- A wad of linen is painstakingly molded into the precise shape of a feline nose.
- He realized that they were feline in shape almost like a cat, though much longer than any cat he had ever seen.
- I had no points of reference, all I remember are androgynous, anonymous feline shapes emerging from barn doors.
- Its design studio has to style cars with the sinuous, feline grace that defines the brand, while making sure new offerings look fresh.
- He was a big man, yet stroked the ball with an almost feline grace.
- Hitting the ground with feline grace, he propelled himself to the right, gaining some distance from his assailant and ending the first round of combat.
- Her lithe body moved with an ethereal fluidity and feline grace.
- Despite this, he was young and strong-looking, with a feline sort of grace.
- The door opened to reveal Jade walking into my room with her feline grace.
- Marc walked by me and leaned upon the mantle with his familiar feline grace that never ceased to impress me.
- My favorite shot in the film is near the end when the women are all hugging each other on the escalator, just acting with a sort of animal, feline grace.
- It was a curious face, comely and yet feline, with a subtle suggestion of cruelty about the straight, strong little mouth and chubby jaw.
- At the masquerade party, my head was covered with a black skullcap with cute little feline ears.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!