The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Our neighbours said they often came along for a ‘girlie evening’, and said their fellers did the bloke's equivalent on a different night.
- The feller whose verdict counts most in your life is the guy staring back from the glass.
- I met her new feller - a very charming young man who gallantly purchased my turkey when I discovered I'd forgotten to stop by the cash machine on the way into the city.
- This guy sure wasn't very nice to that Jack feller.
- What I would suggest he do is find out who these young fellers' parents are, or their uncle or aunty, and have a talk to them.
- But, you know, they were old fellers, they'd been through the war.
- There are plenty of powerful fellers in his very own house who would be glad to grant him such grim reward.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!