The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de camaradería
1camaradería femeninocompañerismo masculino
- When we see a child or a young person in tears it has an effect upon us: we have a sense of fellow feeling and sympathy.
- But although Jenkins is a satirist with strenuous moral standards he also looks at poor, suffering, inadequate humanity with fellow feeling and compassion, not with hatred or disgust.
- One may take place in a rural area and the other in an urban one, but they meet on the common ground of personal travail, self-denial, mutual compromise, and fellow feeling.
- His fellow feeling is for fellow crooks, now as ever.
- I still felt compassion and fellow feeling for them.
- The fellow feeling might also have emanated from sharing the common ancestral lineage of the same village.
- They have abnegated all morality and all fellow feeling for the rest of mankind.
- Well yes, I do have a great sense of fellow feeling.
- And it is an affront to our fellow feeling with them.
- It is love, laughter, adventure and fellow feeling that remain in short supply - which is why audiences value them so highly in movies.
- Have we so lost our capacity for fellow feeling that we cannot spare even the least hope for these people?
- But that same fellow feeling also supplies me with a certain amount of cynicism.
- As long as people have a good time, as long as the community is burnished with an extra polishing of fellow feeling, an event is successful, right?
- All of these claims are mistaken, of course - and more than mistaken: demonstrably and obviously untrue, outrages upon history and fellow feeling for the humanity of previous generations.
- Affection, fellow feeling, even gratitude were as nothing compared with political expediency.
- At the same time a semi-philosophical debate is being conducted on the reasons for the decline in fellow feeling.
- To do so would have been an expression not of weakness but simple human courtesy and fellow feeling.
- He competes as hard as anyone in British sport but he does so with honour and fellow feeling.
- I have a fellow feeling for the absent-minded who are accused of wilfulness.
- We must have a deep fellow feeling for something of which we are so much a part.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!