The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of rotulador
1rotulador masculinemarcador masculine Latin America
- I need a couple of ball points, a felt tip and a couple of gel roller ones.
- Mark the wall with a felt-tip pen or dark pencil through the circled hole.
- Next, using a felt tip or pencil, draw lines parallel to the edges of the tile to be replaced, about one inch in from the edge.
- A 15-year-old, who lives in central Littleborough, used a felt-tip pen to write on walls at Littleborough Community Primary School.
- My so-called life as a designer means that doodles and dotted lines, boxes and arrows are the atoms of understanding I have to construct in my notebook with a black felt-tip pen.
- Or you can simply paint them all over with a red felt-tip pen.
- There are a couple of patches where the paint's gone, but nothing that can't be filled in with touch-up paint, or a blue felt-tip pen.
- The procedure was split into two parts: the first was to mark the ‘targets’ on my body with a felt-tip pen.
- With a felt-tip pen, he drew a line on the block and hammered it a couple of times to make it fit its neighboring ones.
- I actually wrote out betting slips for myself, with a felt-tip pen and post-it notes.
- If it helps to draw on a couple of eyes with a felt tip then go right ahead.
- When she found one she marked it with a felt tip pen.
- I remember the hamster incident but not the felt tip pens.
- Someone had written my name across it in a black felt tip pen.
- Within minutes, Ben had got his felt tip pen out and was happily writing his name on it.
- It was done completely with highlighters, and a black felt tip pen.
- Trace the pattern outlines using wax chalk, a soap sliver, a felt-tip pen or an air-soluble marker that contrasts with the fabric backing.
- Conner found that both the felt-tip pen and marker enabled him to free the mark from any descriptive function.
- There was a moment of odd silence but after that she nodded and she handed the black felt tip over to him moments later.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!