The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1condón femenino masculino
- Nursing students at Ryerson University are hoping to shed some light on a relatively unknown contraceptive - the female condom.
- But, the concept for the female condom (in contradistinction to the male condom) is that it puts the locus of negotiation in the hands of the women.
- Condoms, female condoms, sterile needle exchanges, and drug treatment are key preventive measures in women.
- Another barrier choice is the female condom which is inserted into the woman's vagina.
- Failure is less likely with latex condoms than with polyurethane condoms or female condoms.
- The committee would also work on standards for condoms made of synthetic materials, female condoms and a condom better suited for use by gay men.
- As female condoms are still comparatively expensive and uncommon, male condoms are heavily relied on as the major safer sex resource.
- A female condom is placed in the vagina, covering the vaginal walls and the entrance to the cervix.
- The device also could reduce the risk of pregnancy or infection with HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases by acting as a female condom, according to Ehlers.
- Women desperately need protection from HIV through female controlled-options, such as microbicides and female condoms.
- Given the low availability of female condoms, it was important to find other way that women can protect themselves, she said.
- I still think it is good that there are female condoms, for anyone who wants to use them or for people with latex allergies.
- Although female condoms increase women's options, they are costly and their use may still require their partner's consent.
- You can buy male and female condoms from chemists, as well as from vending machines, supermarkets, garages and other shops.
- A barrier method such as a male or female condom must be used during sexual intercourse to protect against STIs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!