The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1mutilación genital femenina femeninoablación genital femenina femenino
- In November, the UN General Assembly passed its first resolution condemning female genital mutilation.
- The World Health Organization estimates that about 140 million girls and women have undergone female genital mutilation.
- Egypt outlawed female genital mutilation after a 12-year-old died in 2007.
- Political correctness is preventing British officials from taking tough action against female genital mutilation in this country, a report by MPs says.
- Some practitioners believe female genital mutilation will prevent sex before marriage and promiscuity afterwards.
- She writes that her patients have endured both major and minor long-term complications from female genital cutting.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!