The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de feminista
1feminista masculino, femenino
- What are we as British feminists doing to support the right of all women to freedom from violence?
- There's a bit of a debate going on in feminist blogging circles about feminists, women and the left.
- The first protests by feminists were against how the nationalists defined the role of women.
- It is also assumed that the only possible reaction feminists can have to nationalism is rejection.
- Of course, feminism and feminists have changed with the times, but the image is still of the seventies.
- It is a festival that feminists would love to strike out completely from the history of a nation.
- For most feminists, and for the public, feminism had come to mean the vote for women and little more.
- Modern feminists don't want to trade in their femininity for drab power suits and a brief case.
- The personal is political all right - but not quite in the way feminists once thought.
- She makes the personal into art long before feminists came to call it political.
- A feminist is simply someone that supports true equality, and many men are feminists.
- The other aspect to note is that it appears the goals of feminists on both sides of the globe are the same.
- Melanie points out that today's feminists are still grappling with the questions of the nineteenth century.
- The reaction to that on the part of male and female feminists is to stop thinking.
- In more recent years, there has been a softening of the attitudes of feminists towards quantitative research.
- The comments drew a mixed reaction from feminists and women writers.
- Mainstream media play a dominant role in the negative portrayal of feminists.
- The second part of that equation seems to have been abandoned by feminists early on.
1feministathe feminist movement — el feminismo
- This collection of essays brings together a number of major feminist critics of early modern literature.
- I am still learning about this, so I am not an authority on feminist intellectualism.
- Her women are not feminist case studies but microcosms of the complex rules and regulations that govern such states.
- Already, feminist art history has moved on, sceptical of the way that artistic fame depends on biography.
- Where can feminist activism lead us to in our quest for a more gender-democratic society?
- Some write feminist theology, take a stand and publicly speak out, not mincing words.
- She introduced me to a lot of feminist theory that I never really thought about until then.
- She was in a car with a male friend and his new girlfriend, a moderately well-known feminist theorist.
- Wilkinson does not argue that focus groups or indeed any method can be described as inherently feminist.
- Jones says he was a bit puzzled by feminist critics who took the film to task for being misogynist.
- Many women today, we are assured by feminist commentators, are choosing not to get married.
- Like many contemporary feminist thinkers, Winterson is alive to the power of fairy tales.
- She is currently completing a book chapter on feminist theory and cyberculture.
- She was part of the early feminist movement and I had no idea what feminism was.
- The process was given a moral purpose by the language of the feminist movement.
- Feminist scholars have pointed out how many women in scripture go without names.
- Something else is going on, as a number of feminist scholars have indicated.
- A few women gave explicitly feminist reasons for going to university.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!