The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
nombreplural femmes fatales
1mujer fatal femenino
- Elijah expected a beautiful mirage of glittering, ethereal beauty, the ultimate femme fatale, but now he knew not what to think.
- She is the femme fatale whose seductive voice, glamorous hair, and voluptuous body Rita Hayworth lent to the screen in 1946.
- Yet to many observers these are the femmes fatales of the markets - seductive but essentially destructive temptresses.
- Christine Chung plays the femme fatale, Mavis, with seductive intensity that inveigles poor Trevor into her arms.
- It's the night that she is the princess, the belle of the ball, the femme fatale.
- Stanwyck, one of the smartest actors to find stardom in Hollywood, played femmes fatales with sandpaper souls through most of the 40s.
- ‘I sound like someone you might want to have an affair with, so I play all sorts of femmes fatales,’ she says, with obvious enjoyment.
- And although she delights in playing femmes fatales, she is most frequently cast as a small-town girl - an innocent with a steel core.
- He won't find a good socialist wife there, just married Mayfair femmes fatales.
- The female baddie is usually the sexy femme fatale.
- When she attracts Lester, a bored and corrupt cop, she becomes a passive femme fatale.
- Is it any longer possible, though, for a femme fatale to seem new?
- She has become a franchise rather than a femme fatale.
- He claims to be smitten with Vera and strikes a deal with Ford to have a private, paid meeting with the young femme fatale.
- My true passionate attack on the cinema is the legend of the femme fatale.
- At the time of its creation, Klimt's painting was considered the incarnation of the femme fatale.
- Those are not usually the characteristics of the femme fatale, but I loved that.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!