The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Drive a metal fence post into the ground inside the cage and wire it to the fencing to prevent high winds from tipping the tower over.
- A metal fence post was found nearby and it has been used to chip chunks of stone from the other pillars and the monument itself.
- The magnet grabs the metal fence post and holds the gate securely when loading.
- A couple spoke today of their escape after they narrowly avoided being impaled on a stake after their car crashed into a fence post which sliced through their engine and into the passenger compartment.
- Luke Williams stood along the deserted highway throwing rocks at a fence post, pretending he was pitching in the World Series.
- A nice feature about the post spike is, if the fence post breaks, all you have to do is remove the broken post and add a new one.
- Then run the wire over to the other fence post, wrap it around the post and secure it with staples.
- Other guys like their girls thin as a fence post.
- As we talked, Larry leaned on a cedar fence post, squinting in the noonday sun, and pointed out landmarks on the Bush ranch, three quarters of a mile away.
- Admin assistant Emma Carter can't believe she's still alive after a dramatic crash yesterday left her upside down inside the roof of her car with a fence post stuck in the engine.
- Where once my fence post stood - well, it had actually been lying down on the grass for quite a while - was a newly erected pole.
- The propeller from the boat's engine was embedded 6 inches into a fence post.
- It seems Harry got into the pond through a broken fence post.
- Remember a wet fence post is also a good conductor of current to earth.
- The car ploughed off the road and hit a fence post that crashed through the windscreen, leaving him with severe head injuries.
- And, to cap it all, we've a brand new glittery brass number plate for the fence post when it's done.
- About ten minutes later, I saw a bird on a fence post below me, assumed it was another Robin, but had a look anyway.
- The dog-eared flap of cardboard hung on the fence post, stained by a lengthy exposure to the elements.
- His car suffered superficial damage and a fence post was broken off where the car hit.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!