The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cerramiento
- A few unexpected moves push these time-honored forms into the modern world: extreme angles to the roof pitches, compressed fenestration with staggered window sizes, and square dormers.
- Extensive fenestration and clerestory windows maximize natural light and provide views of the adjacent park and the city down oak-lined 36th Street.
- Because these new second-story spaces do not touch the original brick enclosing wall, the building's fenestration remains intact.
- This fenestration of mullions forms an arcading at plaza level.
- The architects have responded positively to the museum's neighbour, applying the regular pattern of its fenestration to the adjacent administration offices.
- Occasionally the cysts cause pain because of distension of the liver capsule, and such patients may require cyst fenestration or partial liver resection.
- This fenestration appears to ameliorate the postoperative course and diminish the incidence of postoperative effusions.
- Moreover, in the method utilising fenestration, the tube was left in place for 2-3 days for observation prior to permanently removing it.
- Optic nerve sheath fenestration is done first by an incision into the orbit.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!