The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de férrico
- Without chromium, however, this alloy is vulnerable to corrosion attack in reducing acids when oxidizing salts such as ferric or cupric chloride are present, even in the parts-per-million range.
- Mix the ferric ammonium citrate and oxalic acid well, then add the silver nitrate.
- For his new process, Talbot used ferric chloride, a chemical both inexpensive and one where the depth of etching could easily be controlled.
- Some mine waters may be appreciably acid in character and these are more aggressive, especially where they contain iron salts, particularly ferric chloride.
- It was mixed in a water-based solution of cobalt thiocyanate, ferric chloride, and various acids.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!