The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de ferromagnético
- As these ferromagnetic substances (the guitar strings) move within the magnetic field of the permanent magnet, it causes the flux through the bobbin to change.
- In ferromagnetic materials, the atoms' magnetic moments (that is, their spins) are all aligned in the same direction.
- Lead, not being a ferromagnetic material, cannot shield or shunt magnetic fields in this way.
- The temperature at which the magnetic ordering in ferromagnetic substances vanishes is known as the Néel temperature.
- In ferromagnetic materials immersed in a magnetic field, magnetization increases as the temperature drops.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!