The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of fertilidad
1(of woman, animal, plant)fertilidad feminine(drug/clinic) (before noun) Medicine para el tratamiento de la infertilidadfertility symbol — símbolo de fertilidad
- Currently, stem cells used for research largely come from embryos leftover from fertility clinics.
- Four of the eight QTL for reduced homozygous seed set are colocated with QTL associated with reduced male fertility.
- Several herbs are notable for boosting fertility, too.
- Treatment can also affect your fertility or ability to have children.
- Yes, a woman's fertility correlates exactly to the phase of the moon at the time of her own birth.
- Falling fertility has also become a major source of demographic concern.
- It is part of the attire of a Bosporan priestess to Demeter, goddess of fertility.
- Neither of these surgeries were done to improve her fertility.
- Our results further show that the extent of hybrid male fertility varies somewhat with the particular parental strains used.
- This paper develops a rational choice model of the fertility of single women in the presence of government transfers.
- Nearby, childless couples seek prayers and potions for fertility.
- The families of both the bride and groom prepare puffed rice for the ceremony as a symbol of fertility and good luck.
- The 2000 Census tells us the U.S. population will double every 54 years if fertility and immigration remain the same.
- The Wicca see the cauldron as a symbol of the Goddess, the manifested essence of femininity and fertility.
- In Bulgarian tradition, the coffin of Christ stays for a week in the church and people crawl underneath for health and fertility.
- One is the King of the waxing year, of life, growth, and fertility.
- Natural Family Planning cooperates with the natural law and teaches that fertility is to be treasured, not feared.
- Miller's research on turtle fertility involved turning the living turtle over and examining the ovaries by means of an endoscope.
- Fertility is regarded as a unified principle, equally held by male and female forces.
- Fertility is a highly personal and sensitive area of human life.
2(of soil)fertilidad feminine
- Galileo's work in mechanics testifies to the fertility of these concepts.
- As we drove through the countryside I could see the evidence of the incredible fertility.
- Such soil as occurs is usually shallow, leached and mildly acid, and of generally low fertility.
- Good soil possesses oxygen, warmth, humidity, and fertility.
- Natural soil texture and fertility also play a role in when and how much additional fertilizer plants need.
- Despite high fertility, juvenile plants are rare.
- The increased fertility was better for stocking.
- One solution might be to plant triploid trees if they prove to have low fertility.
- These sites had greater light, moisture, and soil fertility than mature forests or summer clearcuts.
- Manure nutrients help build and maintain soil fertility.
- Lower fertility of land meant an increase in the cost of food, resulting in higher wages and therefore lower profits.
- This shouldn't be a surprise, but it helps us to see the continuing relevance and fertility of his thought.
- Third, reduced pollen and seed fertility may both indirectly result from this deleterious effect.
- The strategy of producing triploids of low fertility has been exploited in the production of seedless fruit.
- For soil fertility, I used bases/alumina molar ratios as a chemical index of soil fertility suitable for paleosols.
3(of mind, imagination)fertilidad femininefecundidad feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!