The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of fertilizante
1fertilizante masculineabono masculinechemical/organic fertilizer — fertilizante / abono químico/orgánico
- The only way to be a successful farmer is to use lots of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
- Besides this, chemical fertilizers and pesticides were often doing more harm than good.
- Give fruit trees and bushes a topdressing of organic fertiliser, or a mulch of well-rotted compost or manure.
- Compost, liquid fertilizers and organic fertilizers are alternatives that can be used.
- So, we bought more land, spread more fertilizers, and increased our herds in size and number.
- This year we will compare the results of crops grown with rock dust, manure, chemical fertilisers and an unfertilised control.
- In modern sugar cane farming, chemical fertilizers and pesticides are used to grow the sugar cane plants.
- Toxic pesticides and chemical fertilisers we use in our agricultural fields ultimately reach our waters and pollute them.
- These crops need heavy inputs of pesticides and chemical fertilisers.
- Organic food is grown without chemical pesticides or fertilizers.
- And we all already know about the damage caused by fertilisers, pesticides, chemicals in our food, and fishing these days.
- He doesn't use pesticides, or chemical fertilisers; he keeps a few bees to pollinate the flowers.
- Organic food is produced without the chemical fertilisers and pesticides used in conventional food production.
- But I also like to know that it's been grown without chemicals and pesticides and fertilisers.
- One of the problems was that the super yields were obtained at a cost regarding the use of chemical fertilisers and pesticides.
- He criticised modern methods of cultivation and pointed out that the use of chemical fertilisers had affected soil fertility.
- After the war, farmers became much more heavily reliant on the use of fertilisers and pesticides, rather than manure and compost, he says.
- Fishmeal and other fish-based fertilisers also supply valuable trace elements.
- This will oblige hundreds of farmers to limit their use of chemical fertilisers and animal manure.
- These specialized fertilizers include compost and processed animal manure pellets.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!