Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(desire/hope) fervientemente(speak/plead) con fervorshe's fervently committed to the cause — trabaja con ardor / fervor por la causa
- Never have I more fervently wished for the return of the silent film era.
- Nobody believes more fervently in the American Dream than he does, yet the dream has somehow eluded him.
- This is his best film, and I fervently hope it will not be the last.
- He was largely self-educated, a militant atheist, and believed fervently in man's capacity for self-improvement.
- It's a fervently political film that should compel viewers to action.
- Students were working as fervently as ever.
- Poe continued to write fervently and was published in several magazines of his day.
- Marie clings fervently to the hope that he will soon return.
- I prayed very fervently for my mother's recovery.
- I wished fervently to be back in the safety of my room.