The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1fetiche masculineshe has a fetish about cleanliness — tiene la manía de la limpieza
- I always had a fetish for coconut and lamingtons were covered with coconut…
- It seemed as if she had a fetish for small Manila folders.
- A billionaire who had a fetish for huge buildings and computerized offices wasn't likely to do much meditation.
- She had a fetish for fixing things up when they didn't look right.
- I had a fetish for basketball till 8th grade, and was the best girl in the school at it.
- The nation-head must exercise caution before making personal dietary fetishes into what become political statements.
- First off, one of my favourite film fetishes is returning, big time.
- The author has a fetish for war-machines, preferably old-fashioned ones, and the book is written solely to maximise his pleasure.
- The Prime Minister, who seems to make a fetish of showing that power is not incompatible with panache, is (or so his spokesman says) a Stones fan.
- Everyone walks in darkness, with habits that have become fetishes.
- About the time we should have been taking on grownup responsibilities we made a fetish of resisting the Establishment.