The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de feto
- A small subset of fetuses with large lung lesions will become hydropic, deteriorate rapidly, and die in utero.
- Feedback is currently being used in a trial of early versus delayed delivery for preterm, growth retarded fetuses.
- How well a woman and the fetus do during pregnancy depends upon the type of heart problem.
- It was perceived that they were the African women who could carry a fetus to full term.
- Doctors in China will harvest cells taken from aborted human foetuses which will then be injected into Mr Bell's head and spinal cord.
- Already cloning embryos, using aborted foetuses, gene swapping and gene therapy will mean the long term impacts will be immense on our everyday living.
- Poorly controlled asthma can lead to serious medical problems for pregnant women and their fetuses.
- Not every mother agrees that it is desirable to identify and terminate a fetus with Down's syndrome.
- It just happens that she helps a lot of women to abort their unborn fetuses.
- Alcohol enters the fetus readily through the placenta and is eliminated by maternal metabolism.
- The past 20 years have seen rapid advances in the detection of genetic disorders in human fetuses.
- Developing fetuses, pregnant women, and young children are especially vulnerable.
- The youngest fetus with Down's syndrome in our sample was 22 weeks old at the time of measuring.
- The woman is likely to be concerned about the risk of medication to the fetus.
- Some men have even tried to prevent women having abortions on grounds that the unborn foetus belongs to them.
- Those who favour abortion cannot accept that a foetus is a human being, exactly the same as a new born baby is a human being.
- However, fewer than one percent of fetuses become infected when their mother has a recurrent infection.
- After the eighth week of pregnancy, the developing baby is called a foetus.
- Use a barrier contraceptive the first month: female fetuses may be adversely affected.
- Further pregnancies should then pose no risk to the fetus or mother.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!