The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de orden
1(oficial) orden masculinodecreto masculinoit was done upon the governor's fiat — se hizo por orden del gobernador
- As the Law Reform Commission report records, there was some research into the number of fiats granted and there are a regular number of fiats.
- There is omnipresent resentment at their presence in the classroom, mess halls, in the evaluation process, assignment of research topics, and not least, administrative fiats.
- Executive fiats and judicial indifference are the hallmarks of a decaying democracy.
- That drive was undone by the ballot box, but it is unfortunately the case that bureaucratic ordinances are usually more permanent than ministerial fiats.
- It won't follow a list of fiats from government or a proclamation from computer modelers.
- He is more than merely comfortable with liberalism's preference for achieving its aims through judicial fiats rather than political persuasion - by litigation rather than legislation.
- Renewal must come to the culture through the heart, not through random fiats and the grandstanding of pols.
- We have just gone along with assumptions that the English law on fiats is picked up by our Constitution, but ours is a very special and different Constitution with a Chapter III that the English never had to deal with.
- A shadow government has emerged, which issues executive fiats undermining constitutional guarantees of privacy, due process and free speech.
- For the Democrats, the only ‘democratic’ measures are judicial fiats and filibusters.
- In McBain the history of the grant of fiats by the federal Attorney-General was referred to.
- It has not challenged, for example, the Administration's cutbacks in protections for the environment and for worker safety, even though those executive fiats skirt established laws.
- Seeking judicial fiats for same-sex unions short-circuits the debate that is the responsibility of legislative bodies.
- Advani's appointment as negotiator with the APHC, a source present at the meeting said, was presented as a fiat, and was not the outcome of discussion.
- Then, the court heard that lawyer Alberton Richelieu had applied for a fiat to prosecute the matter.
- The Attorney-General has granted a fiat in order for them to have standing.
- In the United States, emergency room service works by queuing, the allocation of scarce vaccine is by bureaucratic fiat.
- It was created virtually by dictatorial fiat and remains in existence by virtual dictatorial fiat.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!