The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of fibroso
- In the rural areas, the fibrous roots of this tree are used for making painting brushes, used for white washing.
- Trim off the small, fibrous roots and put the trimmed sections into pots filled with cuttings compost so the tops are just buried.
- Some of the material was in a fibrous state, making inhalation more likely.
- Thatch is a layer of fibrous material, which if it becomes too deep, prevents proper drainage of rain.
- In fact you could make paper from all kinds of fibrous material, including elephant and rhino dung.
- The root framework supports a large number of fibrous roots which, by their continuing growth, comb the soil for minerals and water.
- Often known as giant reed, its fleshy, fibrous roots penetrate deeply into the soil.
- Incorporation of harder or more fibrous material in the diet could provoke such a need.
- Their social behaviour enables them to exploit an arid environment and eat fibrous roots as their main diet.
- The chipboard uses the cucumber plant's strong fibrous strands to create a dense and durable material held together with resin.
- The larger plaques tend to be stable, noninflamed and covered with a thick fibrous cap.
- Now all the seeds have finished, they've moved on to the roots of the palm tree, boiling the white fibrous bundle to make a broth to drink.
- Collagen is a large, fibrous protein that keeps your skin supple and elastic.
- The fibrous protein is produced by keratinocytes found in the body in two forms, hard and soft.
- Since fibrous food is difficult to eat due to lack of teeth there is a tendency by the aged to opt for softer, non-fibrous food.
- The 400 square metre plot will be harvested in a month and the fibrous stalks tested for nutrient levels.
- Your chilli's bite comes from the white fibrous membranes that contain a substance called capsaicin.
- The palm oil and peanut used to marinate the leaves provide a nice touch without overpowering the fibrous greens.
- In this case compost is made with a mix of ground up corn cobs and mud press, a fibrous waste product from the local sugar refinery.
- Peel the outer layers from the lemon grass stalks and finely chop the lower white bulbous parts, discarding the fibrous tops.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!