The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1hospital de campaña masculine
- There are three types of deployable Army hospitals under the Army's Medical Force 2000 reorganization: combat support hospitals, field hospitals and general hospitals.
- By the time patients reach Germany, they have received care at one or two field hospitals and are medically stable, Fourroux said.
- The ability to communicate clearly and quickly from combat medics to a field hospital is essential to keeping wounded soldiers alive.
- In the Demblin area, battle field hospitals were separated from enemy forces only by the Vistula.
- The thousands of aid workers in the region need emergency field hospitals, doctors and health workers as well as catering and other support services.
- I transferred four injured people from the Jordanian field hospital [near Fallujah] to a hospital in Baghdad.
- The British copied the system, using a system of field hospitals, ‘stationary’ hospitals, and general hospitals in the Second Boer War.
- Florence Nightingale is best remembered for her work as a nurse during the Crimean War of 1854-6 and her contribution towards the reform of the sanitary conditions in military field hospitals.
- Here, told for the first time in the nurses' own words, is the riveting story of what actually happened on the battlefields, aid stations and field hospitals.
- The field hospital operates similarly to a traditional hospital, but the staff has had to adapt to deal with the in-field conditions and combat injuries.
- In both wars, railroads moved casualties away from field hospitals to hospitals in the rear where they could receive better care.
- Her years as an R.N. in military field hospitals were perfect training for dealing with this sort of emergency, and he had always valued her efficiency and knowledge.
- But, yes, we have the equipment, emergency equipment, and we have the equipment to do emergency surgery in a field hospital.
- He said the theatre hospital was a first-rate field hospital with a broad range of surgical specialties represented.
- Once the child was brought to Kabul, Canadian doctors went to work, taking him first to a German field hospital at the NATO brigade headquarters.
- The rest are being cared for by the remaining medical staff at the field hospital, at Bagram airfield in Afghanistan.
- The flight to the American field hospital at Camp Salerno, a US base within artillery range of the Pakistan border, takes 20 minutes.
- That total included personnel for field hospitals, bakeries, mechanical workshops, and other support units, all with a three-month supply of food and fuel.
- When out of range of the insurgents, Church carried Brown to safety where he could be treated and taken to a field hospital.
- When assigned to a field hospital, Bellamy says her work is not too far removed from her civilian job.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!