The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de caseta
1(at sportsground)(donde están los vestuarios y se guarda el equipo) caseta femenino
- It also paid $292,700 to the company for replacement of the field house in Myrtle Park.
- True, it is not the easiest monument to find: a modest stele just north of the field house in Tompkins Square Park.
- It is a classic Moses park - ball fields, basketball courts, a red-brick field house - designed by Gilmore Clarke, the landscape architect of the Westchester parkways.
- Can't you just run around the field house perimeter?
- When he's through, he sits on a bench as the weak light filters through the old field house windows.
- The kids were coming home by bus, and I was to meet them at the field house.
- Throughout most of training camp, Flynn left the field house in Napa each day with a bag of ice wrapped around his right elbow.
- Marrone made the decision to sit Manuel early into practice after the quarterback showed difficulty with his mobility inside the field house.
- But to help prepare players for Sunday's cold in Green Bay, the Vikings opened the giant sliding garage doors on their field house to let the freeze in.
- Linebacker Maiava departed the field house after practice on crutches, with his left foot in a walking boot.
2(hall for sports)complejo deportivo masculino
- 4,000 people gathered in the university field house.
- She strode through the field house door.
- Reaching their dreams has taken one lap at a time as they zoomed around the field house parking lot.
- Inside there are four Olympic-sized ice rinks, two double gymnasiums, an indoor field house, a theatre stage, banquet facilities and numerous meeting rooms.
- Actually, the plans are more for an indoor field house complex, and the stadium project was an additional option.
- As host country, Canada chose to play on a carpet-like surface laid down in the indoor field house, Alpern described.
- After all, that would be like forcing the baseball, tennis and track teams to all practice within one field house at the same time.
- A new student life center, an athletic stadium and field house, and an Olympic-sized pool and swimming program are among the proposals.
- It was composed of three large buildings: the living quarters building, the academic building, and the field house, which housed the gym, pool, and rock wall.
- When the astrologer came to my campus, I was among thousands of students who filled the field house to hear her lecture, a crowd worthy of Hendrix.
- But after my inauguration we had the field house set up with two stages, and we had 10 or 12 bands play.
- Their new field house was built mainly to accommodate intramurals and the campus community.
- We get a choice to go to the gym or the yard every night - or the field house as they call it.
- They're just not producing concerts in gymnasiums and field houses the way they used to.
- The field house was closed because the All-Army Team was having tryouts.
- They donated $10,000 to help fund a new juice bar at the base field house, a place where spouses of deployed Airmen can work out while their children play.
- St. Francis honored Stokes by naming a new field house after its most famous alumnus.
- As if on cue, the glass doors of the field house opened, and the opponents strolled in.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!