The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1estudio de campo masculino
- The paper draws on data collected during a four-year field study of the aircraft engine control system industry.
- Data from a field study were re-examined to test the utility of fractal analysis.
- Floyd said he and the other French students had done a field study trip to France as part of their course.
- A few were very competent in geology, both as a result of extensive reading and field study of geological formations and fossils in Britain and in Europe.
- With the rapid introduction of GMO seed technology, typical long-term field studies are not feasible.
- Merely observing animals in field studies does not harm them.
- There appears to be a bias among agricultural economists that field studies are preferred over laboratory experiments.
- They were also introduced to the latest methods of surveying bats and taught how to conduct field studies.
- Schools using a Ribble Valley field studies centre will benefit from improved facilities, if a planning application is approved.
- Characteristics that distinguish field studies from laboratory studies are largely related to expense, logistics, and manpower requirements.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!