Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1prueba sobre el terreno feminine
- This paper summarizes the vehicle maneuvering and stability performance observed in field trials and compares the results to predicted performance using theoretical and empirical techniques.
- In particular, the role of hydroponic experiments that provide flexible, rapid assays for the selection of genotypes with contrasting traits for subsequent testing in field trials are examined.
- Since 1991, more than 300 field trials of such crops have taken place in the open environment, most over the past three years.
- Slrtc was one of the centres where the World Health Organisation carried out field trials of the Multi Drug Therapy in the early 1980s.
- Ripening in 115 days, the new crop had yielded 3,025 kilos per hectare in field trials, and was ideal for dry districts such as Ramanathapuram, Sivagangai, Virudhunagar and Tirunelveli.
- A case at the Supreme Court challenging 1998 field trials is still ongoing after the company was found to have misled farmers into growing Bt cotton seed without approval or information.
- Permits have been granted for field trials and experiments with wheat, cotton, maize, soybeans, apple, canola, potatoes, sugar cane, eucalyptus trees, grapes, and a host of organisms.
- The science community has lobbied hard against a full moratorium on field trials, as has the Dairy Board which has set aside $150 million for an extensive programme of genetic engineering research.
- According to the company, limited field trials were carried out in five north Indian States over four years between 1997-98 and 2001-02.
- Under legislation, the locations of field trials is to be public, except where the company shows that the location should be kept secret.
- The problem is, the Greenies point out, that there shouldn't really be any field trials at all until full and stringent regulations are in place, otherwise it will be like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.
- What field trials represent is an economic reality that our Government and governments across Europe are being bullied by the giant corporations.
- The announcement leaves him exposed as opposition from fellow Liberal Democrats, whose conference voted to ban continuing GM field trials, had already put him under political pressure.
- Moreover, if the field trials are given an opportunity to progress unmolested, Britons will find that they show GM crops to have very real environmental benefits, not just hypothetical risks.
- He estimates that since the arm was developed he has only been able to use it about 40% of the time, because it is either breaking down, needed for field trials or requiring modification.
- No more time must be lost in developing every available method of tackling this disease and field trials on badgers should start immediately.
- The company announced the decision was made because of uncertainties about the climate and water availability in the district, together with disappointing field trials.
- Apparently the field trials had a 100% success rate.
- In 1998, companies such as Novartis, Pioneer and Monsanto applied for granting approval for confined field trials of transgenic maize.
- Laboratory research has given only indicative results as to the benefits of these changes, and field trials are recommended before the proposal is accepted.