The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in cricket, baseball)fildeador masculinofildeadora femenino
- Both are predominantly top order batsmen, but they are both off-spin bowlers and exceptional fielders as well.
- Batsmen attack, fielders dive and slide, bowlers use reverse swing and mystery balls.
- The bowlers and fielders were quick to remind the other batsmen of their incompetence to bat at this level.
- Murali was laughing, the close fielders and the wicketkeeper were laughing too.
- Like Greg, he was a right-handed batsman, a superb slip fielder and occasional leg-spin bowler.
- Umpires must keep their eyes on fielders who intentionally drop line drives to create double plays.
- The fielder on the mid-wicket boundary did not have time to move.
- However, every captain is first a player - be it a batsman, bowler, or a fielder.
- Ground balls keep the fielders ready and make the games go faster.
- The umpires make the determination as to whether or not a fielder intentionally drops a fly ball.
- He's been a superb fielder and a more than useful offspin bowler.
- I would restore the old baseball custom of allowing fielders to leave their gloves on the field between innings.
- While India has the stronger batting line-up, Pakistan has good bowlers and fielders.
- Unlike at Lord's, this time the England close fielders remembered to ask the batsman if he was all right.
- Right fielder Melvin Mora and second baseman Jose Morban both thought the other one would catch it.
- Thinking themselves unbeatable, the Australians claim they fear no batsman, bowler nor fielder.
- Not only was he a commanding batsman, but was an outstanding fielder.
- He was an excellent fielder, particularly in the covers, and a decent bowler of leg breaks.
- Even then the gloom was such that the scoreboard shone like Piccadilly Circus on a wet night while both batsmen and fielders needed radar to sight the ball.
- I was wondering about fielders leaving their gloves on the field while their team was batting.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!