Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1intercambio de archivos masculine
- The bulk of discussion around digital music has centered on MP3 file-sharing.
- At present, record labels increasingly compete with free file-sharing systems for consumers.
- The industry is in a sales "slump," for which online filesharing has taken the blame.
- Even within the realm of file-sharing, significant differences exist between software applications.
- What Ian failed to mention in either piece, however, was that her success wasn't due solely to the power of file sharing.
- At the same time, executives realize that no amount of copy protection will wipe out file-sharing or CD cloning.
- Thanks to new applications that allow greater access to data, rich media functionality, and unreserved file sharing, companies are more productive than ever.
- With such vague, broad language, the bill endangers not just file-sharing networks but many other technologies as well.
- I know my average of buying albums has dropped off since they began the Spanish Inquisition concerning file sharing.
- Despite this and similar findings by other researchers, the recording industry has continued to scapegoat file sharing, even as record sales have fallen over the past year.
- They fight file-sharing sites not because they think it is morally wrong, but because they do not want to lose control.
- These are trying times for the sheet music business, which has been increasingly chipped away at by illegal photocopying and online file sharing.
- One of the film's problems, and the comic book's strengths, is enormously relevant in an age of rampant online file-sharing and courtroom wars over extension of the copyright term.
- Ten years after the launch of Napster, the first online file-sharing service, the music industry is no closer to solving the problems created by digital piracy.
- There has been a spate of cases in the U. S. in which people who run file-sharing sites or illegally share content have been ordered to pay fines.
- The new research could be relevant for analyzing not just social ties but also peer-to-peer file-sharing and computer networks, Dodds says.
- Hollywood argues that filesharing will lead to a shortage of movies, because nobody will make movies they can't sell.
- It's just that the rise in file-sharing and video is making web traffic far less significant.
- The software can be used for a variety of tasks such as file management, file sharing and work flow.
- In principle, file-sharing is hardly different from tape-to-tape recordings that we all made when we were kids.