The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de administrativo
1(encargado de archivar) administrativo masculino(encargado de archivar) administrativa femeninoarchivero masculino anticuadoarchivera femenino anticuado
- He works in a mind-numbingly boring job as a hospital file clerk.
- A helpful file clerk had attached a note that he had a Veterans Administration claim number that may be of help to me.
- I know it wasn't easy starting as a file clerk and advancing into management.
- The union is as diverse - in ethnicity, income and job status - as a local can possibly be, with members ranging from physicians to file clerks.
- It was legal for me to work, and I did so as a file clerk in an appliance store.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!