The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de filete
1filete masculinosolomillo (de ternera) masculino Españalomo masculino América del Sur
- In between, there's a tough but tasty cut of hanger steak, an absurdly tender filet mignon, and a classic twelve-ounce New York strip.
- It includes sirloin, filet mignon, flavour-packed sausages, roast beef, pork and lamb.
- I also need filet mignon, cheeseburgers, every type of ice cream and sorbet, plus fresh fruit and snacks.
- Inside the ball we were served filet mignon and veal cutlets in the shape of the state of Texas.
- Choice cuts of meat - filet mignon or chicken breast - are mostly lean muscle.
- I sat in my seat without much of an appetite and ate, after I was told to, filet mignon with some Caesar salad.
- The filet mignon was equally satisfying (it's tender, too, and looks liked a well-charred softball), and so was the tougher, more flavorful sirloin.
- Also, have an occasional treat - subbing in, say, filet mignon for a flank steak.
- Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of filet mignon.
- There's nothing quite like a nice, tender filet mignon over candlelight at a nice restaurant.
- It's a great place for people-watching and the food isn't bad either - try the lobster and crab cakes, filet mignon and spinach salad with bacon dressing.
- Desirable items such as lamb chops and filet mignon rotate through less often than they should, or may never materialize unless you ask.
- The filet mignon grabbed my attention right away.
- Sure, it won't be a big dinner of filet mignon and lobster.
- Schoolteachers at my buffet brawled for overpriced filet mignon that'd come from grass-fed Florida dairy cows.
- That means grilled slices of filet mignon perched on a neat mass of grits, flavored with horseradish and bacon fat.
- The result is an intense popcorn flavor, and here at Dry Creek it's used to dust and add flavor to filet mignon.
- So why do people like filet mignon if you have to add fat to it in order to make it taste the way it does?
- So you're always eating filet mignon and caviar?
- I'd be more than happy to prepare filet mignon and French fries for him every night if only he would eat it.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!