The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de filigrana
1filigrana femenino(work/brooch) (before noun) de filigrana(decoration) afiligranado
- I walked over to the case and looked inside, searching not for shining silver or delicate filigree, but for the simple, wooden cases that characterized her pure, straightforward faith.
- As his wares were textiles, it was fitting that his breeches were made of something that looked expensive, as was his jewellery: silver filigree bracelets and armlets.
- Delicate gold filigree entwined itself around her lower arm, wrist, and hand.
- They are fine gold- and silversmiths and produce delicate works of filigree jewelry and religious emblems.
- The wings are unbelievably fine silver filigree.
- Her necklace, a large red jewel enclosed in filigree silver work, must have been given to her by a mentor within the Order, it seemed ancient and full of power.
- He pulled the palm-sized mirror - framed in a delicate filigree of some gold or brass-like metal - out of his back pocket.
- The notes will have a highly reflective silver filigree foil on which the value of the note will be evident.
- Silver filigree works are made out of the goldsmith's tools.
- One of the treasures it contained was a quite beautiful silver filigree locket that looked old and tarnished.
- A knock at the door alarmed me and my silver filigree brush clanged off the glass vanity.
- More silver filigree wound through the auburn hair that fell about her shoulders.
- Strands of gold filigree made up the body and outstretched wings while silver wire outlined the head, feathers.
- He pulled from within his robe a beautiful piece of craftsmanship, a magnificent silver filigree forming beautiful designs on the neck clasp but flawed by only one thing.
- His eyes lit upon the small crystal encased in silver filigree… a lantern.
- Made of teakwood covered with silver filigree, it had a life-size female figure at each corner with natural hair and movable eyes.
- The scabbard was fine leather, with intricate designs winding around it done in silver filigree.
- Dangling from them were small drops of red stone on silver filigree backing.
- Youthful variations of the theme include filigree pendant necklaces and earrings featuring single fruits.
- Beth found the skill amazing in its intricacy, like the fine art of carving filigree.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!