The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de administrativo
1(encargado de archivar) administrativo masculino(encargado de archivar) administrativa femeninoarchivero masculino anticuadoarchivera femenino anticuado
- His mistress was a filing clerk there who had access to secret documents.
- They sometimes find the lowest paid filing clerk to have more basic intelligence than the highest paid executive.
- Rosemond's jobs have included stints as a filing clerk and at a Fenway souvenir store.
- She started work as a filing clerk, working her way up to office manager by 1982.
- Good, dedicated filing clerks are as rare as hen's teeth.
- Filing clerks and receptionists will be among hundreds of civil servants who will man border controls during the Olympics.
- His nimble fingers make him ideally suited for a job as a filing clerk.
- The army of typists, filing clerks, cashiers, storekeepers, and drivers had a low level of education and were imbued with an ethos of red tape.
- I began my career back in the early nineties as filing clerk and general gopher at Camera Press.
- Mom found some work downtown as a filing clerk, and Dad almost got that promotion.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!