The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of empaste
1Dentistryempaste masculinetapadura feminine Chile, Mexicoemplomadura feminine River Platecalza feminine Colombia
- Silver remains the substance of choice for the majority of fillings in permanent teeth.
- Mouth ulcers are common and are usually due to trauma such as from ill fitting dentures, fractured teeth, or fillings.
- Tiny grooves may need to be cut into remaining teeth or fillings, so that the denture clips into a firm position.
- Once again, using bleaching gels in this way may not work for certain types of discolouration, such as that caused by metal fillings or damaged blood vessels inside a tooth.
- Cigarette smoke didn't affect the number of cavities and fillings in a child's permanent teeth.
- However, apart from occasional allergic reactions, there is little evidence of adverse effects arising from the placement of tooth coloured fillings.
- Most people now reach adulthood with few or no fillings in their teeth.
- He or she will place a temporary filling on the tooth until you come back.
- It can also produce a tiny gap between the filling and the tooth that may lead to further decay.
- I've got huge cavities, missing fillings and chipped and cracked teeth.
- In 1997, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration reviewed nearly 60 studies about mercury exposure and dental fillings.
- It's less certain whether exposure to elemental mercury, which is used in thermometers, dental fillings and batteries, poses a risk in pregnancy.
- It's used in thermometers, batteries and dental fillings and is emitted from power plants and other industrial activity.
- The idea is to use the substance to provide a lining under new fillings, avoiding the need to replace fillings as cavities grow.
- I've got two chipped fillings, and several cavities, which are all starting to get quite uncomfortable.
- If you have old discolored plastic fillings, these will not get lighter from bleaching, and should be replaced after the process is completed.
- If you have concerns about dental fillings, speak to your dentist.
- Remove any metal fillings as they're a major source of mercury.
- Principal Curtis' mouth promptly dropped open, exposing his silver fillings.
- As he grinned, his gold fillings glinted in the hallway light.
- Layers, fillings, stuffings - these are the elements of impressive party food.
- The sandwich fillings will certainly come as welcome relief to those of you that can't face another tired cheese sandwich.
- Dry the sheets and layer the filling between them.
- Dark chocolate is used for some chocolate fillings.
- As I stood in the queue, I observed the dishes of sandwich fillings resting limply behind the glass counter.
- The pastry was too dense, the chocolate filling was too dry, and it was loaded with nuts that simply overwhelmed whatever pear flavour might have been there.
- Prepare them the night before especially pasta salads or sandwich fillings.
- The purple rolls are fried until they are crispy on the outside while the filling remains soft and sticky.
- Roll the rice paper by folding up one side of the rice paper lengthwise over the fillings.
- The potato and cheese filling was soft and salty and reminded me of the inside of a cheese and onion pastie.
- But soon we started seeking out the harder stuff: toffee flavoured custard fillings, almond and caramel coatings, that sort of thing.
- The pastry was paper thin and crisp and the filling had that lovely burnt-toffee taste.
- Ordering two chicken soft tacos, combining the fillings into one shell and tossing the other is one way to boost the percent of calories from protein.
- Transfer the filling to a cutting board, thinly slice, and reserve.
- Amber comes over as I'm mixing the filling, this time using tapioca and cider vinegar.
- The fillings are incredibly, filling, rich and tasty, with the buckwheat in the crêpes giving everything a good, nutty texture.
- As I watch him and his two staff line dozens of deep pie tins with pastry and fill them with his 16 fillings, it's obvious that this is a man dedicated to his craft.
- I had a couple of beers and a very pleasant baguette filled with all manner of interesting fillings.
- Divide the filling into six portions and fill in tomatoes.
- Don't stick to my filling though, use whatever you like best, or whatever is left in the fridge.
1pasta's very filling — la pasta llena mucho
- The only space left, after that mountain of filling food, is for a couple of cocktails at Middlesex.
- I grew up on a filling diet of traditional handmade Italian food cooked by my father, and learned to make such dishes myself.
- As delicious as it was, it was by no means a filling dish.
- This serving is very filling and a bargain for smoked salmon at $8.95.
- Chips or potatoes were certainly not missed as the burger was very filling.
- In due course I was able to enjoy a tasty and filling snack with adequate green salad to accompany it.
- It's a big, filling serving and I could have stopped there, but that would have made for a short review.
- Even without the filling soup as a first course, the T-bone steak and salad had been an excellent meal.
- Combined with chicken and vegetables, it makes a very filling, nutritious soup.
- Quickly roasted over a campfire, these made a very satisfying and splendid filling meal to end an otherwise trying and long day.
- The waitress recommended the banana cake, but it sounded a little too heavy after such a filling meal.
- So last year, I decided to eat a healthy, filling meal before heading out to shop - no more fast food cravings!
- Cookbooks are now embracing hearty, filling casseroles.
- This is much more of a hot and filling working person's lunch, and although it's not the hottest curry in the world, it's balanced and tasty.
- Anyway, the food tasted good and was certainly very filling.
- However, in order to make something that constitutes a filling, edible meal, some creativity is still needed.
- She sat down and ate a very filling meal with her friends.
- I had a ridiculously tasty marshmallow cocoa and a very filling egg salad sandwich.
- Luckily it still was open and I proceeded to enjoy a very filling dinner.
- They can go with just about anything and make a filling meal.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!