Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1festival cinematográfico masculinefestival de cine masculine
- In 1954, Pickup on South Street was awarded the top prize at the Venice film festival.
- Significantly, she was also being called upon to sit on judging panels at international film festivals.
- Every film festival season has a no-budget film that rises to prominence.
- Its Roman amphitheatre seats 5,000 for concerts and the annual film festival.
- Molly and Mobarak has also been launched on the international film festival circuit starting with Toronto.
- He goes to book signings and film festivals and is being invited to teach classes.
- When you think French film festival, you automatically think Cannes or even Deauville.
- After attending a few of these film festivals, one begins to recognize and interpret certain tell-tale signs.
- He's a film festival favourite and Canada's oddest, most original director.
- The films were screened at film festivals at each of the sites and were attended by large numbers from the community.