The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1café de filtro masculine
- The peerless filter coffee has history and tradition linked inexorably to its flavour.
- I sip my second cup of filter coffee, my limit for the day.
- It is not just the plain old filter coffee that most of us are used to at homes and restaurants.
- It is a hot spot for teens to socialise, with a bite of hot samosas or a cup of filter coffee.
- I lingered over a cup of fragrant filter coffee served with a little jug of hot milk.
- She found the food fresh and tasty, but was less complimentary about my filter coffee, saying it was too strong.
- The aroma of fresh filter coffee is probably the best remedy to a tiring day.
- I am sitting comfortably at my desk drinking filter coffee and smoking a cig: what bliss!
- We are introducing a new approach to our catering which will see filter coffee introduced on sleek trolleys with a new range of food and drinks from a range of local suppliers.
- Most coffee that you buy from cafes or restaurants is filter coffee.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!