Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1líquido filtrado masculine
- During the gravity filtration the filtrate passes through the filter medium under the combined forces of gravity and capillary attraction between the liquid and the funnel stem.
- Then a clear filtrate with no cells or bacteria was used to inoculate another chicken, which would then develop a tumor.
- In the majority of the studies we reviewed, the material administered to the animal was the dried filtrate of a water extract that had been prepared from dried leaves.
- After passage through glass fiber filter paper, the filtrate was concentrated using a rotary vacuum evaporator.
- Mixtures of solution and resin were filtered through a 0.45 m filter and filtrates freeze-dried.