The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1causa final femenino
- Particularly at issue in the exegesis of Darwin's text was whether he considered natural selection to be an efficient cause, a final cause, a result of other causes, or a simple description of the working of several independent factors.
- It cannot be the final cause since a final cause perfects a thing, but does not establish it in being, which is what the agent intellect does for the soul.
- The four aspects are the formal cause, the material cause, the efficient cause, and the final cause.
- Which means that Aristotle identified final causes with formal causes as far as living organisms are concerned.
- He does not attribute intentions to animals and plants, nor does he suppose that the final causes of their activities are what they themselves purpose.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!