The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of ultimar
1(arrangements/plans) ultimar(arrangements/plans) concluir(date) fijar(date) concretarnothing's been finalized yet — aún no se ha concretado nada
- An hour later, we finished finalizing Maria's plans.
- There is still another week of negotiation to finalize the plan of action that is to be agreed upon in Johannesburg.
- As next Monday's opening ceremony approaches, organizers have intensified efforts to finalize their preparation for the grand event.
- In it, the government said it would finalize a plan to cope with the uncooperative debtors by the end of next March.
- The initial assessments were revised and finalized after discussion between the coders.
- The new regulations managing phosphorus runoff from manure applications are not yet finalized.
- As far as repairing a flat on the road, we haven't yet finalized how riders will be able to achieve this.
- In the meantime, the city council hasn't yet finalised what it's going to do and we're still in conversation.
- Prices are not yet finalised, but should be comparable to existing cars and will be announced next month.
- The amount raised is not yet finalised but will appear in this column in the weeks ahead.
- It is understood that agreement has been reached in principle, and that only terms remain to be finalised.
- But the list of items opened is not finalized yet.
- As you finalize these arrangements, you should also begin to practice your presentation.
- Appointments are confirmed in writing and are finalized in July.
- The town is currently finalizing a development agreement.
- In answer to these questions, the Board of Directors recently finalized new priorities.
- New York and Texas finalized the terms of a trade Sunday, and the players' association gave its approval.
- Chapter 10 finalizes the discussion of methods and tools repeatedly mentioned in earlier chapters.
- The Department of Education said yesterday the areas where the cuts will be made were not yet finalised.
- The completion of the work on the surrounds at the entrance gates was also discussed and finalised.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!