The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1huella digital femeninohuella dactilar femeninoimpresión digital femeninoto take sb's fingerprints — tomarle las huellas digitales / dactilares / las impresiones digitales a algn
- Imperfections such as marks, lines and fingerprints only enhance the personality of these photos.
- To open the safe, a ‘learned’ finger is placed on the sensor, which then compares the fingerprint's unique pattern to those stored in its memory bank.
- A machine scans the index finger, matching the customer's unique fingerprint with the individual's account.
- Everyone is born with a unique set of fingerprints and a unique palm print (pattern of lines on the palm).
- Just like human fingerprints, the pattern of marks is individual to each monkey.
- Observers can identify individual hyenas by their constellation-like spot patterns, each as unique as a human fingerprint.
- This will show any stains, fingerprints, scuff marks, or shiny places from handling.
- But the technology to record unique information about my retinal patterns, fingerprints and facial measurements is very much a reality.
- As fingerprints are unique to each individual, so are shoeprints.
- Biometric scanners use fingerprints, voice patterns, and facial characteristics to identify individuals.
- A very talented individual with a lot of experience, may be able to identify a fingerprint that a less talented or newer examiner may not be able to identify.
- He also criticised a change in the law under which police were able to retain fingerprints, a photograph and a DNA sample from him, despite his now having been cleared of all charges.
- Luckily, the 16-year-old culprit left behind a fingerprint and detectives were able to trace him.
- Human brains are as individualized and unique as human fingerprints.
- Your fingertips contain oil, which is why you leave fingerprints on surfaces when you touch them, and why cat burglars always wear gloves in the movies.
- The pad of the finger is generally defined as the spot where the whorl of the fingerprint is located.
- Both fingerprints and the pattern of blood vessels in the eye are unique to each individual, staying constant throughout life.
- Biometric data includes information such as fingerprints and iris patterns.
- What is most peculiar about the iris is that each is unique and unchangeable, so much so that many claim that the iris is a better identifier of an individual than fingerprints.
- The high-profile pathologist said her role on site is minimal as the experts in photography, blood patterns, fingerprints and ballistics take over.
1tomarle las huellas digitales atomarle las dactilares atomarle las impresiones digitales a
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!