The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1yema del dedo feminine
- She suffered injuries to her shoulder and neck and lost the feeling of the fingertips in her right hand.
- Smear it over the entire eyelid with your fingertips, then add black mascara and eye pencil along the upper lash line.
- I hold my hands in front of my face, the fingertips blanching a little in the cold.
- Gingerly, she extended her hand and allowed her fingertips to trace over the weals that zigzagged down his back.
- I wondered if I'd had a heart attack, because I couldn't feel my toes and fingertips.
- I raised my hand slowly to his arm and my fingertips slowly traced up his arm.
- His fingertips accompany the arguments, each hand movement seemingly choreographed.
- He placed his hands in front of him, fingertips touching to form a tower.
- She caught my hand and for a few seconds studied my fingertips before meeting my eyes.
- I can see my breath when I breathe, I can't feel my fingertips or the tips of my toes or ears.
- He slid it slowly through my fine hair, stroking it hesitantly with his fingertips.
- As soon as I began working my fingertips higher up in the crack, I suddenly slipped off and dropped onto the rope.
- I felt his calloused fingertips brush against my open palm.
- She made an audible gasp, touching the fingertips of her other hand to the ring.
- Suddenly, she felt a few rough fingertips softly touch her arm.
- She'd pressed her fingertips to his temples and stared into his eyes.
- He went up to her and placed his tender fingertips against her soft cheek.
- "You haven't shaved in a while, " she said, tracing her index fingertip over the stubble.
- The muscles in his forearms tapered into strong, tanned hands and calloused fingertips.
- As his fingertips caress my sides, I giggle softly at the ticklish sensations.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!