The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1toque final masculineto add/put the finishing touch(es) to sth — darle los últimos toques a algo
- The final phase will allow finishing touches to be applied to the scheme and any last-minute glitches to be ironed out.
- An elderly man is adding the finishing touches to a beautiful doll's house he has been building.
- The finishing touches are being made to two major new pieces of art in Bolton town centre.
- Nowadays, the Queen and her family usually put the finishing touches to the tree's decorations.
- At the moment she is putting the finishing touches to a set of new paintings, which will be on display at an exhibition at the gallery this weekend.
- The finishing touches are being put to many little projects, which have been organised for the occasion.
- Whatever your style, it's the finishing touches that set the scene and add a touch of class and individuality to your wedding day.
- After 20 minutes under a heat lamp, I was ready for the finishing touches.
- But it now looks like the finishing touches could be added in time for next year's centenary celebrations.
- Organisers are now putting together the finishing touches for what is guaranteed to be the biggest Old Town Festival yet.
- If you prefer an elegant modern look, the impact of finishing touches like skirting boards can make or break the overall design.
- Councillors have put the finishing touches to the document which will be sent to residents in three zones in the borough next month.
- The building work has taken about three months to complete with just some cosmetic finishing touches and clearing up to be done.
- A boatbuilder is busy putting the finishing touches to three vessels which he is set to exhibit at the Austrian Boat Show.
- Young friends of a boy who died under the wheels of a lorry have been adding the finishing touches to a community garden created in his memory.
- Children planted trees to put the finishing touches to their school's new multi-cultural garden.
- The utility room still needs some finishing touches to bring it up to the standard of the other rooms in the house.
- The finishing touches have included nesting boxes and wildlife havens.
- It's obvious that the students have been working hard on their designs, and the finishing touches are yet to come.
- Several thousand pounds would be needed for the finishing touches like garden sculptures and a seating area.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!